M O O N C O L L E C T I V E
The moon doesn't consider one phase better than another; she just glows, equally stunning at each turn. Why should we be any different? - Cristen Rodgers
Is your life lacking rhythm right now? Are you craving connection with something bigger than yourself? Would you like to claim a sense of steadiness, while gathering to share sacred space with other women?
Regardless of how out of sorts life can feel, nature does not skip a beat. From season to season and moon phase to moon phase, the M O O N C O L L E C T I V E will help you draw into deeper connection with the ever-lasting rhythm of nature. In this group, we will connect with the cycle of the moon and the seasons using meditation, yoga, journaling, and discussion to draw us closer to our authentic inner rhythm.
Each group will coincide with a season and draw upon nature's offerings during that time, allowing you to sync up with all of life. Through this collective journey, you will have the space and tools to tune into the needs of your soul through intuitive internal connection.
Each group will commence on the new moon closest to the beginning of the season with a ceremonial celebration of the season. We will meet each other (virtually) and set our intentions for the season, followed by a meditation and journaling. After this initial gathering, you can expect an email on each new and full moon throughout the season including:
- Opening ceremony to honor the New Moon and the beginning of the season
- Description of new or full moon meaning at that specific point in time
- 30-45 minute (full or new moon) yoga class
- Journal prompts to hone your connection with the rhythms of nature
- Live meditation and discussion (meditation will be recorded and sent following)
- Ceremonial celebration on last full moon of season to commence
Overall, each seasonal group receives:
- 6 yoga classes coinciding with the New and Full Moon
- 6 live meditations and discussions (meditation recorded)
- 6 emails with overviews for that Moon and journal prompts for integrating concepts into life
- 2 ceremonial celebrations for the opening and commencing of each season