Is your life lacking rhythm or routine right now? Are you craving connection with something bigger than yourself? Would you like to reclaim a sense of steadiness, especially as we head into the unknowns of Fall?
While our days can feel like a bit of a blur right now, nature has not skipped a beat. From season to season and moon phase to moon phase, the Moon Collective will help you draw into deeper connection with the ever-lasting rhythm of nature. In this group, we will connect with the cycle of the moon and the seasons using meditation, yoga, journaling, and discussion to draw us closer to our authentic inner rhythm.
Each group will coincide with a season and draw upon nature's offerings during that time, allowing you to sync up with all of life. Through this collective journey, you will have the space and tools to tune into the needs of your soul through intuitive internal connection.
Each group will commence on the new moon closest to the beginning of the season with a ceremonial celebration of the season. We will meet each other (virtually) and set our intentions for the season, followed by a meditation and journaling. After this initial gathering, you can expect an email on each new and full moon throughout the season including:
- Description of new or full moon meaning at that specific point in time
- 60 minute (full or new moon) yoga class
- Journal prompts to hone your connection with nature, relationships, food, and spirituality as they relate to the moon
- Live meditation and discussion (recorded and sent following)
- Ceremonial celebration on last full moon of season to commence
Overall, each seasonal group receives:
- 6 hour long moon yoga classes
- 6 live meditations and discussions (recorded and sent)
- 6 emails with overviews and journal prompts for integrating concepts into life
- 2 ceremonial celebrations for the opening and commencing of each season
$44 — Community Rate (discounted)
$77 — Sustainer Rate (pays for you)
$111 — Supporter Rate (supports yourself & others)
*please indicate the price you wish to be upon registration. You will be invoiced that amount
Schedule for Autumn 2020 (all live classes will be on Sundays at 7:00pm.
Sign up today to claim your place!